Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Getting Started - New Invention Idea - Ring

Hello Everyone!

My name is Justin Greenough and I have created a new invention. I came up with a ring that you can create yourself by attaching pieces together. I am very excited that I have a not only a new invention but something that I can make into a business of my own. I also know that it will be a long journey because I am a Husband, father of 3 daughters and work 9 - 5 monday to friday. I will be writing about what i experience as this process unfolds.

To get everyone up to speed i first came up with this idea after watching my daughters creating and playing with various necklace kits and bracelet kits and i wondered, why haven't they been making rings? The answer is there isn't any. So i set out to create one! I first found a program on my ipad called iDesign which was tricky to get the hang of but after a while i was able to come up with a drawing of my invention.


It was my starting point last January and i've been moving forward ever since. I'll update you more on how i'm doing next time.
To see how far i am now ( a year later)  check it out here -


Thanks Everyone 
Justin Greenough


No comments:

Post a Comment